>>79844634>conflict is by definition worse
No, it is not.
Conflict can be better than cooperation in the following scenarios. List not exhaustive.
- When there are less resources than needed for the number of people
- When the aims of two or more persons can not be reconciled
- When cooperation costs more than conflict would
- When cooperation enables ones opponents
- When a situation is foreseeable that would invalidate cooperation, future resource scarcity for example
Cooperation also has obvious limits. It takes trust, for one. While you can cooperate, doing so may put you in a situation in which somebody else can stop cooperating and opt for conflict, when you can do little to defend yourself from it. Like what happened with every workers revolution that ever was.
Your grand, sweeping statements are not defensible.
Now...what does always set you off? Ah...
1. Intelligence is a product of our human organs
2. The structure and therefore output of our organs depends on our genetics.
3. The degree of genetic closeness depends on the degree of relation
4. The way genes spread guarantees that not all genes influential over IQ are spread equally over mankind
5. Genetically diverse populations are therefore diverse in average IQ scores.